Feeling stressed about the graduate school application process?
A new book, Graduate School: A Proven Guide for Mastering the GRE Exam and Getting into the Grad School Program of Your Choice, has you covered. Having gone through the gauntlet herself, author Kelly Neil shares all she’s learned about getting into grad school.
There are many admissions guides out there, but Graduate School’s focus on the perspective of actual college applicants means it is full of nuggets you won’t find in most guides. Neil offers practical, concise tips on every aspect of the graduate admissions process, from your college courses to the GRE exam to saving money once you’re admitted.
● The seven questions you should answer before deciding to go to grad school
● How to look beyond school reputation to find the right graduate program for you
● How to select between Masters and Ph.D. programs
● The best GRE study book
● The little extras that can make the difference between admission and rejection
● The questions your application must answer
● All about acing your interview
And much, much more.
Don’t go into the complex graduate admissions process blind. Grab a copy of Graduate School today, and get started on applying–the right way!
Applying to Graduate School: A Proven Guide for Mastering the GRE Exam and Getting into the Grad School Program of Your Choice
GBT Gift Card Giveaway
Earn 10 bonus chances to win 1 of 7 gift cards!
Just leave a comment below saying what you think of this book.